We source some of nature’s most efficacious ingredients to help create formulas that are effective, yet suitable for all types of skin. Many of our products are formulated to include naturally-derived* ingredients.
- Today, 95% of our formulas contain at least one natural or natural origin raw material.
- By 2020, we are committed to including at least three natural or natural origin raw materials in at least 98% of our formulas.
* We consider an ingredient to be naturally-derived if it remains unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing, yet still retains more than 50% of its molecular structure from its original natural source.
We work hand-in-hand with farmers and producers to source our ingredients in a way that’s beneficial to their communities and the planet.
- Today, 36% of our formulas contain at least one sustainably sourced raw material.
- By 2020, we are committed to including at least one sustainably sourced raw material in at least 50% of our formulas.
We use post-consumer recycled materials whenever possible, and reuse and recycle in our stores. We encourage our patrons to do the same and recycle their empties through our Recycle & Be Rewarded program.
- By 2020, we are committed to including at least 30% post-consumer recycled materials in 100% of our saleable products packaging.
We design our packaging to help avoid waste in addition to using post-consumer recycled materials whenever possible. By 2020, we are committed to reducing C02 emissions, water consumption and waste generation at our manufacturing plant in the U.S. by 60%.
✓ CO2 Emissions by 82%
✓ Water Consumption by 21%
✓ Waste Generation by 36%